Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Time

It's the time of year where we remember what we are grateful for,
and I thought I would make a small list so that I can share
with you all what I am thankful for.
{  At least thirty of them anyways ;) }


1: My family, both old and new
2: My friends
3:The country I live in
4: My pets
5: My new house
6: Family that helps put a wedding together
with only a month's notice ♥
7: Knowing that the Gospel is true
8: Having access to the priesthood
9: My education
10: The talents God has blessed me with
11: Jobs both past, present, and future
12: Having a mother who wasn't afraid
to make mistakes and show us all that she isn't
shy about saying sorry for them
13: A Grandma that makes wedding dresses
14: In-laws that love me
15: Pie :)
16: The arts
17: Mr. Hofhein's 6th Grade class
18: The support of my parents in all that I do
19: Mountains (I swear that Heavenly Father made
them just for me)
20: A big sister that could beat the tar out of
me and in a matter of minutes have
me laughing again
21: Amazing church leaders
22: Living in Utah
23: Being taken care of, in more ways than one
24: The Holidays
25: My patriarchial blessing
26: A warm bed to sleep in
27: An aunt that is just like a second mother to me
28: Faithful friends
29: Yoga
30: The most beautiful fiancee I could ever ask for, and
the love we share together. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment